Sunday, February 16, 2014

Valentine's Day

I'm not a huge Valentine's Day fan.  Seems like just another typical day when your husband spoils you rotten all year long.  But it is so much fun for the kids and so we made valentines both for Ry's class and Trev's class.  Trevin's class was filled with little ones in red and pink!
The snack moms brought cute little un-frosted cupcakes that they frosted separately and gave to each kid.  After Trev ate his frosted one, he noticed the tray of unfrosted ones and said "Mama, one more muffin?"  One mom looked at me and said "He's pretty darn smart to ask for a 'muffin' vs a 'cupcake'"  Yeah..he's pretty tricky like that.  Needless to say, he got another 'muffin'....without frosting.
Hangin' out with his homegirl Casey
This was the best we could do with a group picture.
We hung out a little after class was over and played with our girls Brinley and Riley.  
Brinley got some pretty good shots herself
Miss Brinley was the one who decided to be Trevin's valentine
Then we headed over to pick up Ryden from his preschool.  Ry was so excited to show me all of his valentines and talk about his day with me.  Quick story:
Ry:  I wanted a heart bagel for snack but I got cereal instead
Me:  Why?
Ry:  Because Ava..she's my valentine...picked cereal and she wanted me to have the same thing as her.  I sat by her too Mama.

Ryden's other valentine came to greet him.  Mila adores 'Ryan'
And Trevin adores monkey/paci
And a nice movie night to complete Valentine's Day...look at all those snuggle bugs..
LOVE