Sunday, March 30, 2014

Max & Katie come to visit

It's always such a joy to have our good friends, Max & Katie, visit.  We had a chill day filled with swings, slides, scooters, and soccer.  Teresa made an appearance as well which made the day extra perfect.
Can we all take a minute to appreciate these monkey arms?
And cartoon teeth?
Grandma time = the best time
Scooter dude
So I had my camera on the worst setting and didn't realize it until we got home.  So some of these pics we look like floating heads.  I tried to fix them with no luck.  Bummer
At least the shots of Max turned out nicely
And Trev straight chillin' by his lonesome..green mustache and all...
Jason was taking pics of my jewelry to post on my blog (which didn't turn out either) and Max decided to sneak up and scare the begeezus out of me.  It's hard being a model
And can we all take a moment to appreciate Teresa's soccer skills?
Another shot that didn't turn out and I wish it did.  Max and Trev were having such a cute moment...oh well
I believe I need a crash coarse on how to work my camera.