Saturday, October 28, 2017

Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch

So it's been a whole year since I've blogged.  That whole year I kept telling myself I really need to start up again.  I'm going to try to stick to it this time!  
It was time to head out to our annual tradition of pumpkin patching with the Smith girls.  I brought my good camera and made the kids pose for every photo opp I could.
  
Ryden loved this slide last year and talked about it the whole ride up.
The boys didn't want to ride the ponies at first, but the girls talked them into it.  They had a good time even if they won't admit it.
It's really cute how they all divide off.  Bigs and littles.  They were running all around the pumpkin patch... Trev/Tessa and Ry/Liv.
These two kill me....they are so sweet when they haven't hung out with each other in a long time.  The conversations that they have are amazing!
And these two are too mature for me..not sure when they became teenagers.
All Trevin wanted to do the whole time was pick pumpkins.  So after all the bounce housing and horse riding...it was finally time.  He had the hardest time choosing which perfect pumpkin he wanted.  He kept changing his mind.
We headed back to Angie's house to decorate pumpkins.  We decided painting would be less stressful than carving with four kids.
Ryden and Olivia sat outside, decorating pumpkins, and talking about the script Liv wrote.  Yes, she even has a duet song for them to sing.  Ryden gave her a few pointers on parts to switch and they were happy and content the whole night.
And then there are these two.......
We ended the night with a spooky movie outside.....Casper the Friendly Ghost.  
Thanks for always going on adventures with us Smith girls!