Monday, January 30, 2012

I'M 5 MONTHS OLD!!



WEIGHT:  15.4 LBS
FAVORITE TOY:  Blankets.  Loves to put them over his face and play peek-a-boo. 
FAVORITE ACTIVITY:  Doing tummy time in front of the mirror so he can look at himself.  Playing peek-a-boo...so cute...he will actually put the blanket over his head and then pull it away and smile when I say peek-a-boo
MILESTONES:  Sitting up for a few seconds.  Standing while holding onto something for a few seconds.  Eating big boy food
DISLIKES:  Spitting up hence the bib he is wearing in the picture.  We change outfits at least twice a day!
SLEEP PATTERN:  NO COMMENT!!  Still having issues.  Past few nights I get up once to put the pacifier back in and then once more to feed.  Then around 6ish he will usually come snuggle with us and sleep for a little longer.  I need to stop doing that because I don't want him to get used to that but I will admit that I love morning snuggle time.