Saturday, January 14, 2012

Zoo Day

For my birthday Teresa and I took the kiddos to the zoo.  Going to the zoo with her is a blast because we walk the entire park to make sure we see everything.  I've been so many times but I always seem to see something new when she's with me.  Ryden had so much fun also because Grandma was there.  Trevin pretty much played peek-a-boo with himself to keep entertained
Ryden insisted on having his picture taken by several different patches of cactus
And then insisted on jumping on every puddle

We rode on the double decker bus that takes you around the park.  It was nice and relaxing until we dropped Brobee a few minutes in and had to hear about it the entire time.  We thought it was lost forever but thank goodness we were sitting on the top floor so it landed on the floor below us
Final stop?  The chimps....Ryden loved this area and even had some face time with a few monkey's (which I didn't get a picture of).  He also liked climbing this bamboo pole
Fun day