Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Ryden updates at 3 1/2

FAVORITE SONG:  Loves loves "We are never getting back together" by Taylor Swift.  Dorky I know but he belts in out!
FAVORITE SHOW:  If I have to hear Curious George one more time I might go to the looney bin.  He is also very much into Jake and the Neverland Pirates
FAVORITE THING TO WEAR:  Loves his DC shoes because he can put them on all by himself.  Also, loves when I dress him and Trev as twins.
SO IN:  Collecting leaves, sticks and rocks.  You should see the collection I have in my car.  He also loves sounding out words and telling you what letter they start with.  He is right 90% of the time.  Smarty pants.
SO OUT:  Bowling.  Although, he still likes it...he is not obsessively playing it all the time.  His bowling set is collecting dust in the closet at the moment
FUNNY SAYING:  I helped him pull up his pants one time.  He said "No Mama, like this" and proceeded to pull them up over his belly button... "Like Papa".  I guess my dad doesn't have a shot at being a Gangsta..