Monday, May 25, 2015

Redondo Beach

I needed to take some pics for Fly Little Guy so I headed down to Redondo Beach with the boys.  I promised ice cream and churros in return for a photo shoot.
The boys did great and humored me by taking some fabulous pictures (stayed turned to Fly Little Guy to see the finished product.)  We got there a little early and the arcade was still closed.  Trevin made sure to check in the little mail slot every 30 seconds to see if it had opened yet.
We headed to get some treats while we waited for the arcade to open.  I love Redondo Pier on a weekday.  There is nobody there and we just ran and explored!
  The arcade finally opened.  I got $5 worth of tokens and let the boys do whatever they wanted.  Trevin rode every nasty ride you can think of while Ryden opted for the video games.
 Such a fun time hangin' with the boys.  They are so awesome to chill with!