Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Halloween

I was a little sad that we didn't do a family themed Halloween this year.  But the boys wanted to choose their own outfits so that's what we let them do.  Introducing....a fidget spinner and Corey Seager of the Dodgers.  I got to go to the Halloween parade and take pics since I am the class photographer.  The little kinder were so cute!
Trevin sure got a lot of "look at the fidget spinner" and "hey cool costume"!  I was surprised he was the only fidget spinner since I found the costume on Amazon.
Fidget spinner front and center
It was so cool that both boys are now at the same school.  So Ry and Trev both got to watch each other walk in the parade.
High fives..
Such a cute little baseball player
Fidget being fidgety... 
Trevin and his homeboy Grayson
I got to sneak away from the kinders and go take some pics of the 3rd graders being crazy..
A few of Ryden's homies....
Photo bomb dabber
Trevin and Mrs. Abrams....she is just the best teacher!!
 Tia, Trevin, and Silas
We met up with our friends to form a big group.  Then we headed out to trick or treat in the neighborhood.  There were SOOOO many kids.  I bumped into Vince Vaughn and didn't realize it until my friend told me.  Yes...the real Vince Vaughn....and no I didn't get a picture.  
 Ryden and his homegirl Mia....these two are just the best of friends.
SCORE!!  The boys set aside all of the Kit Kats for Papa but not sure they will make it to Arizona.