Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fun Friday

So Jason and I both had this Friday off and he decided to fill our day with fun things to do because that is just the awesome husband he is. The day started off not so good for Molly though. Since I haven't been the best about combing her (ever!) she turned into Chewbacca. It was off to the groomers for her!

Before and After


After we dropped off Molly, we stopped in Carlsbad Village for a nice breakfast and then we were off for our massages. It was just what I needed for my lower back and feet. Ryden is making me quite "middle" heavy so the weight of course ends up mostly on my feet! It was so relaxing and I would have no problem doing that every weekend!

Then we were off to get our eyebrows waxed. Yes I have a hubby that likes to groom which works out for me.

We picked up Molly (now looking more like an old lady dog than Chewbacca) and dropped her off at home. On to Babies R Us to do my favorite thing...SHOP. We bought some last minute items needed for our little visitor coming in a month!

So after the long day of errands and fun we finally got home and I was able to put away all the baby stuff (nesting I believe is the word). I also was able to hang up the cute animals that my cousin Elyse sent to me. Look how cute they are BFF! I hung them on the baby room door so everyone can see them... Thanks again for sending them Weeze...XOXO
So in closing I just want to say that I have a wonderful husband and was extremely happy to spend the entire day with him. And aside from a few "butt cramps (hahah)" and tired feet...I still feel pretty good. Just ready to finally meet this little guy! Can't wait to have the whole family meet him also.....