Saturday, April 4, 2009

OC Baby Shower

Today the girls threw me a baby shower up in the OC. It was so much fun! They did such a great job with everything. Everyone had to paint a onesie, bib, or t-shirt and they turned out awesome! I also had a diaper cake and sock flowers. And yes I had to wear my special tank top that I wore for my Tucson shower. It was a big hit. Thank you everyone that came and thank you for all the wonderful baby gifts I got! I have such a great bunch of girl friends. Little over a month to go and everyone will be able to meet him in person! After the baby shower I got to spend tons of quality time with T-Dawg. It was so nice because she has been so busy so we just talked the entire afternoon and played catch up. And yes we also did some shopping at the Spectrum. Although I am pretty exhausted right now, I really had a blast today.
Here are the cute home made shirts/bibs
Diaper cake! Homemade by Tiffany!
The Girls