Saturday, January 2, 2010

Tucson Christmas

We had a great time in Tucson for Christmas number two. Tons of family time....a LOT of eating...and too many presents! We arrived late at night when Ryden was already asleep. But of course once we got to Grandma and Grandpa's house he had to wake up to say hi. He was very excited to see them and they got some baby time before he was back to sleep.
I have been wanting to visit Winterhaven for the past few years so this year I made sure to drag Jason and Ryden and my parents there. Ryden loved looking at all the lights on the houses although we went a little early and it was still light outside. It was SO cold so we only lasted about 45 minutes or so. I had put socks on Ryden's hands to keep them warm but of course he started sucking on them. This made his hands wet and super super cold! Poor thing cried because his hands were icicles. It was fun while it lasted! Ok the blog is being weird now and won't let me edit the pictures as easy as before so these pictures are not in order. I will be blogging about the rest of Christmas as soon as I can get Jason to figure it out.