Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Torin!

My friend Tiffany's little boy is turning 3!  So, Ryden and I drove to Orange County for some birthday fun.  The birthday boy doesn't quite like his picture taken so I had to do sneak attacks to just get his profile :)  We had a blast.  It was a perfect day and Paul grilled up some hamburgers which Ryden was happy to eat.  Also baked beans and potato salad were consumed by my little man.  I think his favorite part was hitting the pinata though.  He got a few good swings with the help of Paul. 
The birthday boy's sister was also a little shy but she looked so purty!

Swingin' with Tiff
The crowd eatin' some BBQ


Pinata time!!

























Birthday boy!

And the homemade cake from Tiffany...awesome!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TORIN!!  We had a blast :)