Monday, May 10, 2010

My first offical Mother's Day

YAY!  My first Mother's Day was perfect!  I spent the whole weekend with friends, family, hubby, and my reason I am a mother.  Jason makes me feel special everyday but this weekend was extra special.  Teresa and Melinda came over on Friday night so we could celebrate together.  Melinda went all out and brought over some beautiful flowers but somehow we got talked into playing Monopoly (a NON-favorite of Melinda and myself).  Of course, Jason ended up winning while Melinda and I were pretty much passed out on the couch of boredom (sorry babes!)
We got Teresa a ring with all of our birthstones in it
YAAAAAY!
Takin' everything out of the drawers!
On Saturday, we had a dinner party at our house in honor of all my Mommy friends.  We blew up the new bounce house to test it out before Ry's party.  Aurora= LOVED it...Ayla and Ryden= so/so.. Moses and Oliver= HATED it!
Of course I waited until the last minute to round everyone up for a group photo.  So Billy/Ben and Cara/Aurora had already left.  And it was super melt down central for Moses so it was hard to get a good picture of everyone!




Corey/Oliver   Aaron/Moses   Regi/Ayla   Jason/Ryden
Claire/Oliver   Hun/Moses   Nicole/Ayla   Me/Ryden
And......Ryden reading the dog book to Molly
Everyday it is still so hard to believe I am a mother...it has been the best thing that has happened to me!  I have loved every second of it.  Jason and I are truely blessed
And Happy Mother's Day to our wonderful, beautiful mothers...grandmothers...aunts...friends...etc :)