Monday, May 24, 2010

I'M 12 MONTHS OLD!!!


Ok this is a really bad picture but it was the best I could do since he wasn't feeling well on his 12 month birthday (and yes I am a day late with this post)
WEIGHT:  21lbs
HEIGHT:  going to dr tomorrow
FAVORITE TOY:  Loves Lego's and loves watching Daddy build cool stuff with Legos
FAVORITE ACTIVITY:  Walking up the stairs (not crawling), banging on stuff, reading Green Eggs and Ham, dancing, watching Gabba
MILESTONES:  Well turning one is a pretty big milestone but he can now walk up stairs if holding someones hand.  Can stand up from a sitting position without having to grab onto anything. Got two top teeth and has another one coming in.
DISLIKES:  Sleeping in, teething (this top tooth seems to be giving him so much trouble), not getting what he wants...he will throw a fit!
MOM'S FAVORITE:  Yesterday when he was sick, I was in the other room and I could hear him calling out "MAMA"...when I went in the room he reached out his arms for me.  Melted my heart!
DAD'S FAVORITE:  When he rests his head on Daddy's shoulder.  When he walks into your arms to give you a hug
GRANDPA'S FAVORITE:  While grandpa was here he said "I'm gonna tickle you".  Ryden got a huge smile on his face and instead of running the other way, he ran straight into grandpa's arms to get tickled.