Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Elf on the Shelf

For Ryden's birthday, Cody bought him a new Christmas tradition.  Enter...Elf on the Shelf.  It's an elf that watches Ryden's behavior during the day and then returns to Santa each night to give him a full report.  Naughty or Nice?  The elf then returns each morning and is in a different spot where Ryden must find him.  So, I know Ry is a little young but I love this tradition so I am starting it now.  The directions specifically stated that you must give your elf a name ASAP.  So I held him up to Ry and asked "who is this?"  After several askings he said the same thing over and over each time...
    Meet..... Dit the Elf
And our stockings are hung (a little early) by the chimney with care.  Hand made stockings from Elyse I might add
I love Christmas!