Sunday, September 4, 2011

I'M 0 MONTHS OLD

And so it begins again.  The monthly pictures!!  Since he's only zero I will give just a few updates.  As of today, Trev is 5 days old and just an amazing baby!  I know we are still in the super newborn phase but he is so calm and alert.  I never hear a peep from him unless he is hungry and even then it's just a short cry.  My milk didn't come in fast enough so I had to give him formula which I am not too happy about but he seems to be doing fine.  We are now doing as much breast milk as we can and then formula when necessary because he seems to want to eat more than I can provide.  He has been doing awesome at nights but maybe that is because I let him sleep on my chest (probably a big no-no but I LOVE it!)  Most nights he only wakes up to eat and then Mama puts him back to sleep. A few times he was up from 4-5am but all he did was look around.  No crying or fussing at all.  We are seriously in love with this little one and are so happy he is finally here.  Big shout out to my parents for staying with us and helping.  Mostly for entertaining Ryden.  He sure loves having them around.  We even convinced them to stay until Wednesday so get as much play time in as you can RyRy.  Then it's time for the real world.  Me with two boys...solo!  Scary but I am ready!