Saturday, May 19, 2012

Happy 3rd birthday Ryden!!

This year we had a skateboarding party for Ryden.  Every year I say I'm done with parties and every year we have another one.  So I set to work...I'm lucky because Jason likes to help also...
The birthday boy and his women
LAYLA
AURORA
Kaylee
Bounce house fun!
This year the kids seemed old enough for a party activity.  Enter pinata!!
Go Ayla!
Aurora
Layla getting beat up by the pinata
Talia
Ryden just smilin'
Kaylee
Kinen
Alicia
Connor
Sam...holding the bat
And good ol' Torin to bust it open
Cake pops rule!  Yes I made the cake pops...no I am not Betty Crocker.  They looked a little funny close up
CAKE TIME!
Jason's awesome front yard display.  I took a picture after the party and the balloons were all tangled.  But it looked so neat-o
Trevin's first Ryden birthday...
We had so much fun.  We are so blessed to have all of these wonderful friends in our lives...