Monday, November 2, 2015

New York!!!...Part 2

Baby shower day!  Since there were about 9 of us in a small area, Sara, Cody, and I took Baby B and headed to Trader Joes to stock up on baby shower supplies...and to get out of the way for awhile.  Bennett was a doll!  Sat in his stroller the whole time and even took a cat nap while still holding his cookie.  
We headed back after strolling around for a little bit and started decorating Katie's apartment.
Everyone helped with the decorating...it only looks like Cody and I did all the work because we were fortunate enough to have Paparazzo Patti on hand.
Patiently waiting for all of the guests to arrive.
Let the party begin!  Katie had so many nice friends come to celebrate Penny & Quinn.
What's a baby shower without some cheesy games??
Everyone seemed to have a great time...and Aunt Chris and I kept the party going since we had several left over bottles of champagne to finish!  "Don't make me talk..."  We also needed a few pics of the preggo belly.
We can't wait for those little ladies to make their appearance! 
We were all exhausted and finally headed off to bed (after a few great conversations).
The next morning we woke up to our last day in New York.  I face timed with the boys and this is all I could see of Trevin.
We headed to breakfast (or more like lunch by the time everyone was ready) and then Ma dragged me to the thrift store.  She did buy me this cute vest and proceeded to make me model it.  We found out it was a child's size and it cut off my arm pit circulation.  But it was still cute.  
We decided to do some last minute souvenir shopping and sight seeing.  So back to Times Square we went....Of course I had to take a picture in the subway station where the music video for "BAD" was filmed (although my boys are so over MJ at the moment).  
Too much champagne the night before so I had to concentrate on not hurling on the subway...luckily, I had my motion sickness bracelets on.  So glad Cupcake got to join the festivities as well.
Look at these cute peeps and that belly...
There was an awesome street fair going on that we quickly grazed through.  We hopped into an Irish pub for a snack while PT Patti continued on with the street fair.
A few mozzarella sticks and french onion soup and then it was time to hit the road. 
Onward to the airport...trying to hold back the waterworks!  What an awesome time we all had and I was super sad to leave everyone!  But in the words of the Terminator.. "I'll be BACK!"