Monday, April 4, 2011

Going to the chapel...Elyse's day!!

I can't even begin to describe how stunning my cousin was at her wedding and how perfect her day was.  She glowed the entire day!  We had such a blast and I am honored that I got to be a part of it all.  Both of my "little" cousins are now married old ladies :)
The day started off right with all the girls getting ready together
Wedding time!  While I was off doing bridesmaid stuff, my wonderful husband entertained all the kids (with a little help from cousin Marissa)
Cutest ring bearer's evah!
Waiting....
Here we go.....!  Beautiful GG Pie and my Uncle Fred
Groom's mother Shirley
Bride's mother and my Aunt Chris (accompanied by Cupcake)
My dad the marry-er and the handsome groom

Just had to post this pic because it's a great shot of the sassy green shoes we all wore.  Love!
Sistas!
Flower girl time!  Emma was adorable!  She saw her Grandpa at the alter and ran straight to him.  Flowers were forgotten.  Addy, on the other hand, made sure every last flower was out of her bucket.  She even turned the bucket over and tapped on it.  No flower left behind
Bride and her Daddy
Husband and wife
Let the fun begin!










Beautiful day...beautiful bride...wonderful friends and family....