Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Beach Living

We have been hitting up the beach a lot this summer since the weather has been so wonderful.  We even spent 4th of July riding bikes and hanging with some friends by the ocean.
Since Teresa was so kind to take our kids for a week (during the 4th), I was in charge of entertaining all the kids that weren't mine.  Mila and I had a great time with snapchat.
Never ask Jason to take a picture of you and your friend because you may just get a selfie of him...
He did get a nice one of me and Melissa
We are so lucky to have such wonderful friends...and it doesn't hurt that they have a house right by the beach so we walked there to continue the celebration.
See what I mean about Jason and pictures? :)  This is actually one of my favorite pictures from the day.
All the ladies...
Kelly looking all cute and me and Courtney looking all tough.
This was the sunset on yet another one of our many bike rides while the kids were with Grandma.
Another random day...another time to catch some waves.
 Introducing Trevin....the coldest kid on the planet.  Maybe he needs a little meat on da bones
One of my all time favorite things we have done this summer is evening beach time.  We organized a get together with a few other families and the kids had a blast and we got to watch the sunset.
And of course....we took many selfies...
Jason arrived late after work but still managed to get Trev in the water...on his shoulders.  My favorite.
 Another evening, we brought Grandma with us.  There was a fire earlier in the day, so the sun was a bright red which made for an excellent sunset and even awesome-er pictures.
Stand there and look cool.
 Now run towards me, Baywatch style.
 Always the goofball
 I mean...look at that sky!!!
Perfect, perfect, perfect.
 Jason is not too happy with this picture but the pure joy on everyones face...I just had to post.  Sorry!
 And a karate kick to end the night.