Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 weeks and counting

Amy's belly is now in the shape of a volleyball - which means she is more than half way through the 2nd trimester.. Yes - I know my prego terminology as I have read my share of baby books over the past few months.. My theory is that you can go blindly with little research into many things in life (new jobs, car purchases, skydiving, slip n slides), but there is no way I am going into this daddy thing without learning the basics pre birth. Since Amy gets the wonderful responsibility of carrying the baby my chores include nightly story telling/reading and monitoring Amy's food intake making sure Ryden gets a daily dose of all necessary nutrients - aka 'I cook dinner daily.' Good news is - our boy is now over 1.5 pounds and about 105 days away from busting his first karate kick off the birthing table.. Table, chair, whatever its called.. Don't worry - I will get it all on film (hahahahahaha gross).
All I have to say is that - AMY makes one HOT pregnant wifey!!!!!