Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas.... part 1.

So we had a very long and eventful Christmas. Half was spent in Phoenix and the other half in Tucson. We had a blast with everyone and I am sad it is all over. It is hard to spend so much time with family and then be expected to return to the real world. But the fun part is we got to celebrate Christmas twice! We started out in Phoenix with Teresa, Mel, and Brandon. Yes, there were five of us and four dogs in Melinda's house. By the end of the trip poor Melinda's house was destroyed! We did get to go play in the snow which always makes it feel more like Christmas. Last time we did this we were able to walk around a frozen lake but this time, there was way to much snow so the road to the lake was closed to drive on. So we ended up just walking on the road which was covered with snow. Tyson LOVED it! It wasn't super cold until the wind blew and then my face froze! But good thing I had my scarf to tie around my head to keep my hood from blowing off. Yes, I look ridiculous but I was warm!

Me and Eskimo T-dawg...Mel, Brandon, Eskimo, Jason, and happiest dog alive.

Fun in the snow!!