Sunday, January 4, 2009

5 month belly bump

So I am going to interrupt my Christmas blog (which is taking forever because there is so much to talk about) to show my 5 month belly. I am 21 weeks and I think I look HUGE in this picture. I seem to have woken up one morning and I had expanded quite a lot:

I also wanted to show off how wonderful my big sister and husband are! Not only is the baby room closet filled with toys and clothes from Sara, my hubby broke down and bought me the crib sheet set I really wanted as an early birthday present. The baby room actually looks like a baby room now. And soon Katie and Weese will be out (hopefully) to help paint the walls and make it more baby room-ish. Thank you so much Sara for all of the hand-me-downs and thank you Jason for spoiling us rotten even before he is born. And a shout out to Cody for getting me the matching mobile!

Closet full of baby stuff:

I just HAD to have this crib set up (and yes I will take the stuffed animals out when the baby arrives):