Thursday, May 14, 2009

Jason MacMaster, Vice President of Airspeed footwear and In California Inc

One of the patterns I designed 3 years ago (aptly named the Legend) is currently still in stores (updated version of course) and just sold its 2 millionth (not a word) pair in April.. To celebrate, I decided to make a SIZE 45 and am now in the process of building a plaque shelf thingy for it.. Keep in mind that SHAQ wears a size 23.
I am pretty stoked on this shoe - and the even cooler thing is - somewhat related to the shoe - but not really is: Wal-Mart just named our company In California Inc 'SUPPLIER OF THE YEAR.' I could not accept the award in person (ceremony in NYC) so I sent my AR Sales Rep and he said it was a huge accomplishment.. Not too bad for a lil skater from the hood.

Jason MacMaster, Vice President of In California Inc/Airspeed footwear and CEO of Koastal Shoes