Saturday, July 9, 2011

32 Weeks!

HOLY COW!  Did I swallow several basketballs?  And why do I look so scared??  Ok these pictures are getting worse and worse but only 8 more weeks to go!  Still doing good.  Even after walking all over NYC.  I'm ready to not be pregnant anymore though.  Just want to meet the new boy already!  I am still so tired and have zero energy during the day but still try to do fun activities to keep Ry entertained.  I also blame it on the heat (I hear all my AZ peeps moaning right now as I complain about the 80 degree weather while they are stuck with 115 degree days).  But carrying an extra 20 pounds sure does make a difference.  But for the most part I am happy and still lovin' my little belly (ok HUGE belly)  Trevin is so active...always moving (except when Aunties try to feel).  I can imagine how cramped he is.  Two more months buddy!