Saturday, July 16, 2011

San Diego Fun!


The fam came out to SD for 4th of July like they do every year so we got to go hang out with them at Mission Beach. It was a calm 4th filled with beach time, family time, and margarita time.  I was slacking on my picture taken skills.  Ryden and I went down to visit again a few days after 4th and I managed to get a few more photos.
Walking to the roller coaster
Looking large
Now we all know how much Ry enjoys a good carousel ride right?  Well as we were waiting he kept saying he wanted to ride the panda.  When Aunt Katie took him on he changed his mind and went on a horse.  BIG MISTAKE!  When the ride started up he full on MELTED DOWN!  Started screaming that he wanted the panda!  The guy had to stop the ride and poor Katie was traumatized!  Kinda funny if you ask me
Walking home by the beach (notice the huge stash of cotton candy under the stroller)
Uncle Dale doing P90X circa 2009
P90X with Uncle Dale 2011