Monday, February 4, 2013

I'M 17 MONTHS OLD!!


WEIGHT:  22.4 lbs
FAVORITE ACTIVITY:  Playing with his bro outside on the trampoline.  Splashing in puddles.  Dancing, dancing, dancing
FAVORITE WORDS:  Well he pretty much said "Ma" for everything.  But now he starting saying "Ba" for ball and he has been saying that all the time.  I joke that Ry knew Chinese by this age and Trev says two words.  Poor kid
MILESTONE:  Has all his teeth.  Went from size 4 to size 5 shoes.  Runs like a mad man.  Sleeps through the night again!!! (finally).  Can almost do a somersalt on his own.
DISLIKE:  Not getting what he wants.  He will throw an attitude.  I'm talkin' grab something, throw it in a fit of rage, hit the wall, scream...yeah...super awesome
MOM'S FAVORITE:  Now I know this is kind of silly but it's the little things.  Now that he is running everywhere, I love the crinkle sound the diaper makes.  It is just such a baby sound that I love!  I just told J that I will be sad when the diaper stage is over because I love diaper butt and diaper noises.  Odd?  I also love how he is becoming such a little man.  He melts my heart every day even if he makes me crazy at the same time
DAD'S FAVORITE:  Trev is a little challenging at times.  Very whiny and busy.  But he really is a funny and amazing little man.  Jason just soaks this up.  Plays all the boy things with him and they really bond.