Saturday, August 1, 2009

Tattoos & Harley's

Amy; Ok so most of you that know me know how much I don't like tattoo's (mostly because of the two I already have that are not so cool). But I caught the tattoo bug again (mostly because I am married to a man who likes tattoos and have a sister-in-law who is the same way). I have been talking about getting it forever and finally did it this evening. This tattoo actually has meaning and I love love it! (I did it Ahna!!!)

Jason; Nice one babes.. Nice one.. Just to let everyone know.. I did not pressure her at all to get this tattoo.. In fact, I encouraged her to wait a month to make sure she would still be into it - which she did.. Im getting my Ryden/skater tattoo next month. On a side note, I decided enough was enough and purchased my dream Harley 1200 nightster on Friday.. Its a retro (wwII) designed bike with 'old school' written all over it.. Not literally of course - cause that would be weird.. Im getting some mods completed this week so it will be delivered to our house next Saturday.. OHHH - I can hardly wait.. Harleys and tattoos.. What in the world?