Monday, October 28, 2013

Back to Tucson we go...part 3



Cody and I had a chill morning before we headed off to the Pumpkin Patch with the fam.  We met the big cousins over at Sara's house and let the kids run around.  It was fun to watch them all play together
Whoa doggies!!
Ben was so sweet and helped Trev play baseball
Attempting to put ponytails in the girl's hair
Back to Papa and Ahwee's so the boys could play in "Big Orange".  But how creepy is Trevin's face?  "I'm Chucky, wanna play?" (horror movie reference)
Then it was off to the Pumpkin Patch
Sara bought all the kids matching shirts...so of course we had to take a thousand pictures.  Vera=pissed off patty
Trev already had his pumpkin picked out
This place was pretty radical.  A playground....


..and then there was the cool pillow jumping thingy.  Trevie was in heaven!
So were all the other cousins..
Grumpy Gus wanted NOTHING to do with it.  He sat on the sidelines and sulked
Harper and her BFF Steve
Trev would jump for a few minutes, run over and grab his water, backwash in it, and then run back to jump
Holy cow!  Is that Willy Nelson?
Wait a second?  Could it be?  Grumpy Gus on the jumper?  With a smile on his face???
We have Ben to thank for getting him to try something fun...
And look at this picture!  I die!
The whole jumping gang
Emma got bored and decided to bury her leg instead of jumping
...and then we moved on to the pig races!  The little girl in the background is clearly more excited  than we were.  Trev was impressed with her cheering skills.
...and Ryden's world was complete because they had a petting zoo.  Trev tried to feed the horse one small piece of hay..not interested
Willy Nelson snappin' some shots
Then it was time to leave because I started feeling a little under the weather.  Too HOT!  Hello!  It's like 85 degrees outside!  I'm melting!  Plus, I had a date with Cathy and Marcy (which I tried really hard to get out of but Cathy would have none of that!)  I am so glad I did go out.  We went to the Slaughterhouse which is four haunted houses in one area.  I screamed my heart out (Marcy even sat one of them out...wuss!)  I always have a good time with those two.  
I am officially the worst selfie picture taker ever!