Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Back to Tucson we go....part 4

Happy birthday party day to Emma!  It was awesome that we got to attend her 4th birthday party at My Gym.  My kids had a blast and it sure looked like everyone else did too.
As you can see in some of the pictures, Harper and Vera held their own with all those big kids!
I could barley get any pictures of the birthday girl because she was so busy being popular
There goes those crazy babies again....
..and crazy Aunt Sara
This kid used his body as a barrier for the balls.  The other kids loved this game!
Whoa doggies again!
Bubbles!!!
Back in the ball pit.  One of Trev's favorites
Zip line time!  Emma's first (my camera took horrible pics..)
Ben
Jacob
..and Trev
Emma's homies
Then it was time to dress the birthday girl up and sing happy birthday.
...and then the part Trevin had been waiting for....CAKE!!!  (He was only saying "cake" from the minute we walked into the place)
Classic Trevin
GG Pie and Steve
Some scary monster guy
Look out Emma....looks like Vera has her eye on your new Tinkerbell costume
The next day it was time to celebrate cousin Elyse and the little baby boy in her belly
I managed to take ZERO pictures at this lovely event...mainly because I was keeping my eye on crazy Trevin.  He was pissed I was giving my attention to a twin.  Thank you Ma for letting me steal your pictures
Margy, Phyllis, and GG...lovely ladies
Pretty in pink Emma
Emma was all over helping Elyse open her presents
Time for a few games.  The Price is Right was a hit.  I was Bob Barker while Katie and Cody did a fabulous job being Barker's Beauties 
Rock candy lollipops that I tried (unsuccessfully) to hide from Trevin.  I think that is all Emma had for dinner
Trevin did surprisingly well around the thousands of people in the house.  He was fairly entertaining..
Love, love Phyllis.  Check out the Katie-Hand-Made cupcake in her hand
Looks like someone else enjoyed the cupcakes
Sister love
Congrats cousin Elyse!  We cannot wait to meet the little guy...