Monday, July 12, 2010

We're on a boat...again

On Sunday, we rented another boat and this time we brought along Gma Tdawg.  The sun still wasn't out and it was still a little chilly and windy.  Windy = not good for seasickness!  Yes I had a very mild case of dizziness so it was nice to have Teresa there to cater to Ryden while I just kicked back and let the wind blow on my face.  Jason did another excellent job of being a sailor.  Guess who is now researching to buy a boat...ohhhh no!
Getting his morning cup o' joe...Thanks for the habit Katie!
Hey I wanna drive!
Kid would not take a decent picture and then I saw the little booger making this face...on purpose I believe!  What a ham!
                                            Sea Lions!  Ryden thought they were big dogs!
  Had Daddy's hat on and would not remove it....I was dying of laughter...he sat like this for a good five minutes