Wednesday, September 4, 2013

BOBS (Skechers) party

Since Jason is head of the BOBS brand, he took me to a "red carpet" party to honor the donation of 5 million pairs of shoes.  We all sported our BOBS shoes and acted like celebrities the whole night.
 I, of course, hunted down Brooke Burke just to make my mom proud and get a picture with her.
But hands down...the BEST celebrity sighting for me was Kent Boyd from So You Think You Can Dance.  I have been watching that show since season 2 and he has by far been my favorite dancer.  So one could only understand how I was totally geeking out when I saw he was at the event.  I had no shame, walked right up to him, and asked for a photo.  Total stalker fan!  He was super sweet and talked to me for several minutes until I made myself leave him alone before I really seemed obsessive. I LOVE YOU KENT!!  (High pitched scream) 
Thanks Jason for talking me...of all people (obsessed with celebs) to your event.  Here's to hoping I didn't make a complete fool out of myself....