Saturday, April 26, 2014

More Tucson...PT Patii's camera

The whole time while I am around my mom, I spend it competing with her for the perfect picture.  She is a pro.  I follow on her coat tails and pretty much take the same pictures she does.  But she is good...real good...so I always make her give me copies of all her photos.  So here are several from photographer PT Patti.
 El Minuto!  One of my fav mexican restaurants we used to frequent as kids
 Mom is famous for getting a picture every time we are eating
 ...and pretty much every outfit I wear
 Emma and her best bud
One of our many cactus walks
 Eating again!  Ry always had to sit by his cousins.  I was chopped liver
 But Emma was always willing to sit by Aunt Amy (and Trevin too...when I had ice cream)
 Friend picture (another shot Ma is good at)
 Friends since elementary school
 Every time we are in Tucson....all we do is eat!
 Papa and his best bud
 The boys doing boy things
 While camping...Ryden insisted on climbing to the roof of the RV.  We used to do this all the time as kids on my grandparents RV.  Watching my kids do it gave me a slight heart attack!
 There is nothing cooler than taking a bath in the RV...except maybe using the RV potty
Morning stroll turned into Gone With The Wind!  It was a tad windy
 Bust a move
 Love this one:
 Bright and early the morning we left.  No makeup and bed head.
 Thanks for the pics Ma & Pa...so much fun!