Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Tucson part 3

The next day, I was hosting a baby shower for my good friend Cathy, so Ma & Pa got the lucky task of hanging with the boys.  Ma and Ryden, of course, made a pear pie for our Easter celebrations.  Trevin decided to "help" this time....and by help, I mean eat all the sugar.
I headed out to Union and started setting up for the shower.  I made these bath salt favors and also ordered the most amazing cookies from my cousin Katie. If you have never tried one, you must!  Katherine Spules Cake Design you are da BOMB!
I also made this cute "Mama to Be" sign.  Sometimes I can be semi crafty..
Cathy requested NO GAMES, but I snuck a small game type thing in.  I had everyone choose a letter from a book I made, and they had to draw something that starts with that letter.  It will be the baby's ABC book.
Marcy complained about her drawing skills so I told her to do something easy.  She picked "A" and proceeded to draw an apple.  I wish I would've gotten a picture of Georgette's "X" (who picks X??).  She drew an amazing xylophone that put us all to shame!  
The whole gang.  I went to high school (and in some cases..Jr High/elementary) with most of these girls
Present time!!
 I had to get a pic of these three girls because they all bought the same card for Cathy.  And they just so happened to be sitting right next to each other..
Me and the Mama to be....with her diaper cake I made...ok not really.
Here she is in all her glory! Can't wait to meet baby 'no name' Sanchez!