Tuesday, December 3, 2013

More Thanksgiving fun

The fun continued after Thanksgiving.  We did a lot of outdoor playing.  And this included a trip to the skate park right by our old house.  We went super early so we were the only ones there.  
Scooter dude took over...
Please don't break anything Jason...
Grandma and Dada pushed Trev all over that darn park...
And then Grandma and Scooter Dude followed each other all around.
Ok I admit it...When I saw Teresa scootering down those hills I thought "Too easy"...umm yeah..when I tried it I nearly had a heart attack!
Trevin got some courage and tried standing up on the skateboard...with Grandma's help
(I LOVE this pic!)
It started to rain which made the skate park mighty slippery.  So we headed home.  We let Grandma open her belated birthday present.  A homemade plate from the boys.  
Trevin was confused
After the rain cleared up (about 20 minutes after it started...California rain) we took the dogs on a walk which included more skateboarding and scootering
..and "hiking" up hills
...and stunts with Dada
This is a picture of pouting Ryden.  I asked what was wrong.  He was sad because Dada told him not to step in some poop on the ground...ooookkkk???
Family picture.  Ozzy is standing in for me...
On our walk back home, Trevin picked up these things from the ground.  And what is the first thing he said?  You got it... "Pop Pop!" (lolipop)
And we stopped by the neighborhood park so Molly could get some slide time in...
Happy Thanksgiving everyone...