Thursday, June 19, 2014

New York...Iphone version

Katie made fun of me because I never used my Iphone to take pictures.  I always used my regular camera.  So, sometimes, she was quicker than me with her phone...and got some cool shots she sent me.  Jason, as well.  So here is New York through their eyes (or phone).
Jason's first:  Waiting for his first plane ride.  Trev was excited!
 Meeting up with Aunt Katie and Cupcake the first night
 Boat ride in Central Park
 (I love paparazzo Katie in the background)
 Selfies....and Katie rowing hard...
Messing around at Chipotle
 Little dude in the Big Apple
 Now Katie's phone pics...
 ICE CREAM!!
 Love this one of J and Trev.  Good one Katie
 Babies in bars
 Creepy Amy face
 Poor Katie taking 'modeling' pics for me
 Taking pics with Trev proved to be quite the job
 Love birds
 Central Park again
 Katie paid good money for pics with minons and Elmo
 Run run run run a run run run
 This pic was from me....Typical Trev
 Casually strolling
 More ice cream...
 And the pic I sent to Katie when we were in the cab...heading to the airport.  Trev is waving goodbye.  Good times!