Thursday, June 11, 2015

Disneyland

Since Auntie was out visiting for Ryden's birthday, and her birthday just happens to be a week later, we decided to celebrate at the happiest place on earth!  The birthday buddies were ready!
I don't know any two people who get more excited for Disneyland than myself and Melinda.  I think we were more excited than the kids!
First stop...California Adventure to ride the Mater ride.  Teresa and I were praying that we wouldn't get dizzy and hurl.
On to the Zephyr ride which went around and around, so I decided to sit that one out.
We were SO excited when we found out that Trevin reached the 40" mark.  This meant that he could ride almost all the cool rides..including the lame jellyfish one.
 ...and the swings.  He was so happy.  "Mama, I bigger now because I ate my broccoli and drank my milk"  I knew that trick would work!
California Adventure was not crowded at all!  So, we actually got to go on the Toy Story ride because the line was super short.  This was the first time for Jason.  You should've seen him on the ride!  Like a giddy little kid...he loved it!  Trevin, on the other hand, refused to wear his 3D glasses.
Next, a couch ride on the Merry Go Round
 We had gotten a fast pass for the Cars ride which was the best idea because we didn't have to wait long at all!  This has to be one of my favorite rides.
 Documenting Jason...documenting the ride.
Soaring over California.  Trevin's first time
We took a break and had some healthy snacks...or Cheetos.
Teresa told me to pose so she could take a picture of me in the cool, big, red chair.
Then she asked Melinda to pose...she totally one up'd me!
A few more rides and a trip down the slide and we headed over to Disneyland
Toon Town roller coaster is a favorite
And of course, Small World.  
Disneyland was CRAZY busy!  So we decided to call it a day after one more ride.  Another first time for Trevin on Star Tours..
 Until next time Disneyland!!