Thursday, April 11, 2013

Tucson....Day 4

Our last day was pretty chill.  Trevin played with Papa's tools, the boys rode a tractor, and Papa made a belt for Trev
We also had one more hangout with the cousin's at Monkey Business
We also ran into our good friend Torin.  He was in Tucson the same time!  Funny
So Papa was suppose to drive back to Cali with me and spend a few days hanging out.  But the morning I was leaving he just wasn't feeling well so the kids and I drove back alone.  Once again, they were awesome traveling buddies!  Eight hours with no problems.  Probably because I kept pumping them with lolipops and endless movies.
Trev is clearly satisfied with his lolipop bribe
It helped to stop and let the kids play for awhile...get some energy out
About an hour left of the trip, Trev started getting a tad bit restless.  I busted out a Christmas Baby Einstein and a bag of Funyns (courtesy of Ahwee) and it kept him silent the rest of the way home.